Saturday, September 8, 2012

Life in Virginia: Week 1

Posted by Krystal Sheerer at Saturday, September 08, 2012


My fourth rotation is in Alexandria, Virginia at the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS). Tyler (my husband) and I drove out here Sunday, September 2nd. Well, Tyler drove and I slept most of the way. 

I am still not used to the driving out here or the roads! Thankfully I found a great APP that will take me wherever I need to go. The first couple days in Virginia I spent finding all the essential places: my rotation site, the nearest grocery stores, and a couple coffee shops! After a few trial runs I was ready for my first day!  So far most of my time has spent getting familiar with the foundation and their mission/goals. 

I am definitely ready for week 2!

No comments: